Almeda Corridor Community Parking Program Pilot Starts
Oct 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
To address the growing parking challenges, ParkHouston is piloting two parking plans in the Almeda Corridor. The pilot will consist of temporary signage restricting the on-street parking by 2– hour time limits or No Parking zones with permits for the residents and commercial entities in the permit area. A permit will exempt a vehicle from time limits and no parking zones in PERMIT ONLY areas.
Oct 16 – Oct 25: No Parking Zone
Permits Expire 10/31/19
- Permit distribution at 2020 McKinney begins September 16, M-F 8 AM—5 PM
- Permit distribution at Kaffeine Coffee Internet and Office Cafe, 5225 Almeda, September 17-19, 9 AM—4P M, Sep 19 , 5 PM—7 PM, Sep 23 9 AM—4PM
- Permits will be available at ParkHouston office (2020 McKinney St, Houston, TX 77003) until 10/25/19.
- Limit 3 permits per permit area address.
- Bring proof of residency. All delinquent parking citations must be resolved.
- Permit only valid in permit areas designated by sign in the Almeda Corridor.
- Residential Permit Parking regulations will remain in effect.
- Long-term parking available in Houston Southeast Parking lots.