Nearly 1,800 miles of High-comfort Bikeways Planned for Houston
Right now, there are a total of 340 miles of high comfort bike lanes, meaning all ages and abilities can safely use these bike lanes and 22 miles of those are on-street protected bike-only lanes. In 2020, Houston bikeways completed four new miles of on-street bike lanes.
- Gray Street: between 3rd Ward and Midtown.
- Houston ave.: 20th Street to Katy Freeway
- Austin Street: McGowen to Holman
Still yet to come to your neighborhood:
- Tierwester and Blodgett: near TSU
- North Main Street at Boundary Street
- Deerwood in Westchase area: West of the Beltway